Sunday, December 7, 2008

More Firsts

Today I surprised Joe and dressed Leo up in his Steeler's jogging suit. I didn't think it would fit because it is sized at 12 months, but it fit perfect. It's a good thing I tried it on him because it is the cutest outfit ever! Also, because Leo got suited up, the Steelers beat the nasty Cowboys. Yeah Steelers!

Well, 2 cool things happened this weekend. We reintroduced Leo to the Santa at the Beaverton Mall and he didn't cry. This Santa is awesome...maybe the best I have ever seen. Perhaps we will get the happy photo with Santa after all.

Also, apparently, since Leo has teeth, we are suppose to brush them. I don't know why this surprised me so much. I guess it's just because he only has 2 teeth and he is just 8 months old, but none the less, they are 2 very precious teeth and deserve not to become decayed. Luckily, Leo loved getting them brushed with his infant tooth/gum paste.

We also decorated the house for Christmas. We didn't go all out, but the house still looks very festive.

No comments: