Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blazers/Snow/First Food

Snow in Beaverton....for a few hours!



Leo charms the Blazer Dancers
Lakers vs. Blazers!!!
Somerset Eats Solid Food for the 1st Time!!!

Only a few bites, but sooo messy!
My Pretty Girl!

So many exciting things have happened in the last few days, so I felt I should make a quick update. For starters, Joe took Leo to a Blazer vs. Lakers game. I stayed home with Somerset, but they both came home full of stories and enthusiasm. Joe said Leo had more fun than he had ever had. I am so happy they had this special bonding experience. I have to admit that I am looking forward to having special girly bonding experiences like this with Somerset (if she likes girly things). Leo is all boy, so naturally, he is super interested in everything that Joe is: Basketball, Star Wars etc.

It snowed in Beaverton today and Leo had a blast! It is rare to have snow here, so we treked out this morning and had a blast making and throwing snowballs. We even got Somerset all geared up in her shiny snow suit and she looked adorable. She seemed to really like the snow and has always favored cold climate.

Today I went grocery shopping and bought Somerset some food. She has been showing such an interest in everything we eat, so we decided to give her her first taste of food, which was organic sweet potatoes. She seemed a little perplexed, but overall, she seemed to enjoy the experience. What a little mess she created. Looks like there will be even more laundry for mommy! Good times!

No comments: