Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween and 6 Weeks Old






We celebrated Leo's 3rd Halloween and he had a blast dressed up as a Jedi Knight. He has been eagerly anticipating Halloween's return after last year and I am pretty sure he wasn't disappointed. We were able to take him trick or treating in our new neighborhood, which added to the excitement. As always, Leo was super confident and knocked eagerly at each door saying, "Happy Halloween", and "trick or treat!" He would say thank you when prompted and then tell the candy givers, "I am going to go to the next house." He kept telling Joe that he was "getting so many treats!" He was in heaven!!!

Somerset is 6 weeks old today. She is manageable, but not an easy baby. I still believe that she is easier than Leo, but she has a pretty bad case of acid reflux. Poor little pickle! She has given us a few smiles, but it is not consistent enough to call her a full fledged smile. Oh, I so look forward to the day!

Grandma Laurel has been here for 3 weeks now and she leaves tomorrow. She has been a tremendous help with Leo and I will really miss her assistance. Leo loves her so much and is going to be a sad little guy when she leaves. We will just have to see how I handle a newborn and a toddler on minimal sleep. Lord, please be with me!!

No comments: