Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Leo's 1st Tooth!

This is day 2 of Leo's 1st legitimate cold. He is still in quite a bit of pain and has been especially clingy. I can't say that I mind the extra cuddles, but I really wish he felt better. In addition to all the pain he is feeling from the cold, he also cut his 1st tooth yesterday. I was feeling inside his mouth and the bottom tooth on his left side has broken through the gums. I was so excited when I could feel the ridges, it is just unfortunate that he has both things going on at once. He also has been rejecting solid foods for the last few days, which could be caused by either the teething or the cold. Even though our little Boo boo (our pet name for him), has been feeling so cruddy, we can still count on him to give us a smile.

No comments: