Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!


As you can see by the photo, Leo was super excited to celebrate Joe's birthday with him for the first time. Even though Joe's actual birthday is on Tuesday the 11th, we jump started things with a celebration at my parent's house this weekend. In addition to many nice gifts and a fine dinner, Joe requested a special cake...pineapple upside-down cake. Thanks mom, he loved it! I will post more on the rest of Joe's birthday extravaganza tomorrow. Until then, Happy Birthday honey. Leo and I are so excited to celebrate your birthday with you!

Leo is getting into the spirit of fall by insisting I dress him to match the season. Actually, he would prefer that I not dress him at all. Many tears accompany an outfit change. Isn't he cute though? Who needs studio portraits when you have a crazy mom like me.

No comments: