Monday, October 27, 2008

7 Months Old




I can't believe Leo is already 7 months old. As you can see, at 7 months old, Leo has crazy hair, huge smiles and a friend named Elmo. Leo loves observing people as they do things. I am able to put him in the Bjorn and he will watch me do housework for hours. He is so observant and inquisitive.

Leo also loves watching older children play. I take him to the gym a few times a week where Grandma takes care of him and he always loves watching the older children.

Leo is also gaining independence. He is getting better at playing solo for a while, which gives me the opportunity to eat, go to the bathroom and even check my email from time to time. These simple pleasures are greatly appreciated.

Leo continues to be a fairly good eater. I pureed a ton of foods last night and he loved the pear, apple and prunes with cinnamon...heck, I even liked it. Yummy!

1 comment:

Elite Garden Escapes said...

I think you should gel his hair into a mohawk :)