Thursday, May 15, 2008

7 Weeks Old


Today Leo is 7 weeks old and was the first day of very warm weather. We celebrated by firing up the grill and enjoying burgers in the backyard. Leo loves being outside, so we were all very happy. When I take Leo on walks, as soon as I enter a store, or go any where indoors for that matter, he starts to fuss, which makes shopping nearly impossible. He just can't get enough of the great outdoors.

Today I attended a group for new moms and it was great! I enjoyed being around other like minded people who weren't annoyed when Leo fussed. It was also comforting to hear that most other mothers have experienced the same fussy stage that Leo is going through; they all reassured me that that this behavior should subside soon. Everyday does get a little easier and now that Leo smiles, he is beginning to reward us too.

No comments: