Saturday, July 5, 2014

The 4th of July!
My only photo with Rosalie. Leaving the hospital.




1 week old with her very own bear.



Our sweet Rosalie is now 2 weeks old. She is a good baby and doesn't fuss much. We do struggle a bit with trying to get her to stay asleep, a problem that is aggravated by overly attentive siblings who always want to hug an kiss her. The sound control is a major problem in our house.

Leo has coined her active alert state as "wonder eyes," which has become a bit of a nick name.

Somerset loves to brush Rosalie's hair, which is very sweet.

Rosalie is a great eater  At her 12 day mark, she weighed 6 pounds, 7.5 ounces )7%) and was 22 inches long (60%). She is long and lanky and is not at all chubby.

Joe thinks she will keep her light eyes. I think she looks a lot like him and I see both her brother and sister in her. She really is her own unique little person and is very beautiful. We really adore her.

I started using the Baby Ergo to carry her and this might just save me. If I can have her nap in the Ergo, then I can attend to the other kids......amen!

The big test will be Monday, when Joe goes back to work. I am terrified!!! Wish me luck!

No comments: