Sunday, May 16, 2010

21 Weeks


Playing with Celia from next door. He often begs to go over there.
I am now 21 weeks pregnant and starting to show a bit. People still don't ask if I am pregnant, but I think it's becoming somewhat obvious. The big news in the pregnancy is that I think we have come up with a name!!! I checked out a book from the library and while Leo was napping, Joe and I were relaxing in the backyard. I stumbled across a name and Joe loved it. I still have my apprehensions, but I do LOVE the name. It's very unusual, but the nickname isn't. Joe and I have had a heck of a time agreeing on anything, so I think this will have to be it...unless I chicken out. In any case, all of you will have to wait until she is born. I hope that someday, when she reads this blog, she will say, "good job mom and dad, I love my name!"

In Leo news, he said his longest sentence ever this week. He told Joe, "If I hit a boy with a block, that's mean." That's correct Leo. You are learning social norms and sentence structure all at once. Well done.

In other news, Leo has been potty training quite successfully. He actually went #2 in his potty for the first time a few days ago. It was such a big deal, that I promptly took him to Target to buy him a car. We were so proud!

No comments: