Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dirt is Yummy



I don't have too much to report other than the fact that I am on the mend after being sick most of the week. Caring for Leo while being ill was incredibly difficult.

We have had a nice patch of good weather, so Leo and I went out to the front yard yesterday. Leo had a blast , but he wants to put all that mother earth has created in his mouth. Bark, leaves, dirt, rocks, you name it... if it's not food, Leo wants to eat it. I didn't realize it at the time, but Leo actually has some dirt remnants in his mouth in the bottom photo. I tired very hard to stop him from putting clumps of earth in his mouth, but he managed a few morsels. If you double click on the image, it will show you how mischievous my little boy is.

On a side note: Could he be cuter? I know I am his mommy and have a ton of parental pride, but I think he is the cutest darn thing I have ever seen!

No comments: