Saturday, February 2, 2008

31 Weeks Pregnant

Wow! I look huge! In reality, I don't think I look quite this big, but I am happy to finally have a visible bump. People at work, who I haven't explicitly told about the pregnancy are starting to ask the due date. It is fun to talk about Leo; I never get sick of it.

Leo also moves all the time now. Joe has made a habit of reading Leo a book every night and he has kicked every single time. He already is so responsive to his daddy's voice. Joe has confessed that these story time moments have been the highlight of his life. We are just so thrilled to be welcoming him to our family in about 2 months!

In the background of this photo, you can also see an art project I did for his nursery. Who needs to buy art when you can make your own? Baby decor is extremely overpriced, so I have been hitting up the craft store, the local thrift store and Craig's List for creative and inexpensive ways to decorate the nursery. It's so much more fun this way too!

No comments: