Sunday, January 27, 2008

Preparing for Baby


This weekend was all about babies...and a toddler too. On Saturday, my Mom, Tiffany and I went to the Party Depot and picked out baby shower decor. We chose a a theme of teddy bears and I have to admit, it is all very Leo. I really appreciate that they are throwing me a shower and was thrilled that I was invited to give them my input on the party theme. Well, I didn't find any invites that I liked (I know...I am way too picky!) and the graphic designer side of me was aching to make my own. Tiffany and I later went to Michael's craft store, where I loaded up on supplies. I know this is not customary, but this is my passion. Anyhow, they turned out very cute and each and every one is unique, so I was very pleased. For many of you reading this, you are most likely too far attend the shower and I am really saddened by that. I wish that all of my friends and family were close enough to share in our special day.

On Sunday, our little friend Tegan came by for a visit. Her mom and dad, Lauren and Craig, went to see the movie Juno, so we were lucky enough to pal around with Tegan for a few hours. We had so much fun making arts and crafts, playing with Leo's toys and chasing cats. Tegan even made her parents an invitation to the baby shower, which had a flair all of its own. Tegan is welcome to hang anytime!

No comments: