Sunday, May 4, 2014

32 weeks Pregnant...Everything's Growing!

32 weeks pregnant with Rosalie Jane.



Belle, our people loving tadpole staring at Leo.

Our budding fashion designer!


First Sleepover!

Everything's growing! Rosalie is growing, the garden is growing, the kids are growing up, the tadpoles are growing legs, my soap business is growing. Spring must be here!

Our new and exciting arrival to the family this week are 2 new tadpoles named Toby and Belle. We acquired them at Camille Park and they have become family pets ever since. Toby is more active and seems to have more survival instincts. His legs are growing faster and he is more likely to try new developmental things first. Our sweet Belle is in love with Joe. She follows his voice and is very curious about humans. We just love these guys.

Somerset is still out budding fashion designer. Her Play-Doh dress creations are amazing. She is still Play-Doh crazy and will play with it forever. It is super messy, but it is worth it.

Leo's math abilities continue to amaze us. Here is a math question I asked him the other day:

Me: Leo, I made 6 batches of soap, and each batch is 8 bars, how many bars of soap?
Leo:48
Me: If I make $5 a bar, how much money will I make?
Leo: After a few minutes, he answered, $240

He is AMAZING!!!

Rosalie is my little roller. Leo was my kicker, Somerset was my stretcher and Rosalie is my roller. She is moving so much now! I can't wait to meet her. I am really nesting over her arrival. The kids switched rooms and are very happy. I am thrilled to have this move complete. I am also buying Rosalie little cloth diapers. They are the cutest thing ecer, and I really hope we can make cloth diapers work for us.

Leo had his first sleepover ever!!! Donovan came over and the kids all had a blast. Everyone was relatively well behaved and I was so thrilled that Leo got to spend time with his best pal.

I also started my first week at the Sherwood Farmer's Market.  The market was small, but easy to set up. It is only a 4 hour commitment. I didn't make as much money as I would have liked, but I think things will pick up. I had fun!

Joe has planted a vegetable garden. He has gotten the kids involved and everyone is enjoying the process. Both Somerset and Leo have been god helpers and are excited to eat the harvest.

No comments: