Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Toddler

Watching tv...I know, it's not the best habit for a toddler! He looks like such a little boy in this pic.
"Mommy, I can't smile all the time!"
Trouble!
"I feed ducks too!"

Leo is almost 17 months and is all boy! He is full of mischief and is really testing his limits. Joe and I will be checking out a couple of books from the library about raising a toddler, because we are at a loss at times. We feel that Leo understands when he is doing something we don't want him to, so we have started giving him time-outs in his crib. All in all, he is a good boy. He doesn't hurt other children and he is sweet in nature, but he is ALWAYS doing things that are dangerous or dirty.

Leo continues to be obsessed with "dinatoos" (dinosaurs). It is by far, the cutest word he says!

I am continuing my marathon training and will be thrilled when October 4th arrives. On Saturday, I have an 18 mile run. I wish I could say that I am looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to this training being completed. Joe also works out 4-5 times a week and is getting so strong. He is looking fantastic too!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

He is so cute!!! And you ROCK the marathon training. :-)