Monday, March 9, 2009

Mama's Boy

Right now, I am listening to Leo "cry it out." This is horrible! I am just hoping that soon enough, he will enjoy going to bed (well, that is a lot to ask for). It breaks my heart that he is still crying and Joe and I are still trying to finesse the night time routine. Luckily, we are getting more sleep, so it is worth the mommy guilt I am feeling.

It seems like Leo is becoming a bit of a mama's boy. He asks for me often and reaches out for me. I have to admit that it melts my heart that he has grown so attached, but luckily, there are so many other people in his life that he loves. Leo also yells "mama" when Joe is changing his diaper or cleaning him up after a messy feeding. Somehow he thinks I am going to rescue him from this "torture," but this is certainly not the case.

Leo's newest obsession is cars. For now, any object that has four wheels is a car and he yells "crrr, crrr, crrr" with great delight as he scoots them across the floor. We certainly did get ourselves a little boy!

P.S. Leo stopped crying and is now asleep!

No comments: