Monday, September 22, 2008

Leo's New Best Friend

At Joe's request, I have decided to add a new photo of Leo. He felt that the blog was filled with too many "gross" food photos. I personally think the "messy baby, with food all over his face" photos are adorable, but to each his own.

Leo has decided that Sesame Street is awesome and he especially loves Elmo and Cookie Monster. So much so, that we decided to buy him his own Cookie monster (trust me, I am sure that Elmo will find a place in our home soon too). Whenever we show Leo Cookie Monster, he smiles with delight and then grabs him and proceeds to suck on his eyeballs. It is just the cutest thing seeing Leo form preferences towards certain things in life. It's amazing that such silly, furry little puppets will make him so happy. I don't even mind that Leo likes Elmo, but I do find it odd that Elmo refers to himself in the third person.

No comments: