Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Like Pears Too!



Leo is continuing to enjoy food and today, I fed him fruit for the first time (although I was told that grandma sneaked him some apple sauce). He ate his pears with such delight; I am so relieved that he loves food.

This week Grandma, Grandad, Uncle Martin and Aunt Tiffy are on vacation in Nova Scotia. Leo has been helping me take care of their cats (4 in all), and he loves each and every one of them. Unfortunately, he still wants to grab clumps of their fur, but our feline friends are patient with him. It is so sweet to witness his fascination with the animals.

Leo gets so much attention. When we take him out, it is like being with a celebrity. People are constantly telling us how beautiful he is (am I bragging too much?) and he almost always gives friendly strangers a smile back. Having Leo really is a gateway for conversation.

No comments: