Tuesday, August 12, 2014

7 Weeks!






This post will be Rosalie-centric. This baby has just stolen my heart and I am completely in love, despite the lack of sleep.

Rosalie may have a mild case of acid reflux. Her disposition is only soured when she feeds and burps, which is causing her discomfort. Other than that, she rarely fusses. She does like to be held a lot, but I am trying to ease her into some sleeping time in the swing (she is sleeping in the swing now!). I love the Ergo and it has been a God send, but I am so tired from the hours of walking around with her in it.

Rosalie had baby acne a few weeks ago, but it seems to have mostly cleared up and she has the softest skin! Even though the kids say she smells cheesey, she it is impossible not to want to kiss her all the time.

The big kids are dong well. I have hired a couple of mother's helpers (Sami and Sydney), to come and occupy Somerset. Somerset loves it and it makes me feel so good to know she is playing instead of whining or watching tv. My biggest challenge with the 3 kids this summer has been trying to limiting the electronics. Leo is obsessed with a game he plays on the phone called Clash of the Clans and would play it all day long if I let him. Somerset still loves nothing more than watching Play-Doh demo videos on You Tube.

I am slowly getting back in to making soap. I am lucky if I make a batch a week. Joe and Leo have been going to the farmer's markets for me. Leo is a fabulous sales person and has done amazingly well. It has been a great bonding experience for Joe and Leo and I am so appreciative of the help.

I am getting excited for the kids to go to school. Somerset will start preschool and Leo will be in full-day 1st grade....Hoooray! I am almost excited for the end of Summer. 




No comments: