Saturday, March 8, 2014

24 weeks and a Big Milestone

24 weeks Pregnant with Rosalie Jane


My Mommy necklace

Baby Aria and her Uncle (my cute husband)

The lopsided cake started sliding in the car when my mom brought it over!


Birthdays! They can be fun, but I always just hope to get through the day without contemplating getting older too much. This year was a big one....40! I sure don't feel it though, so that is why it is especially difficult to swallow, plus, I am pregnant.

I received a beautiful necklace from Joe with our kid's names. I love it! It even has the new baby's name on it, so I guess there is no turning back!

I love all that I was given. I feel so special. Somerset picked out some beautiful antique looking purple earrings, that she selected herself. That made her gift extra special. Leo bought me red roses, as well as my mom. I was also blessed with gift cards and money. I really want a jogging stroller, but Joe doesn't want me to use my money in that way. I am so fortunate not to have too many wants, so I am happy to buy a jogging stroller!

Tonight, my parents, sister, Martin and Aria came over for what was suppose to be a surprise. Surprises don't really suit me, so I am happy that Martin and my Mom spilled the beans.  We had a lovely lasagna dinner and beautiful cake. Makes turning older a little sweeter.

No comments: