Monday, December 12, 2011

Walking and Counting


New Hat!


With my crazy holiday work schedule, it has been difficult to post. I have been working much more than usual and much later as well. I am so tired and exhausted all the time, but the season is almost over and the extra money really helps the family.

Leo has been really interested in numbers and I promised him that we would take him to Mc Donalds if he could count to 100 unassisted. Sure enough, he took on this challenge with great zeal and counted to 100 last week. I was so impressed!!!

Somerset is walking so much now. Yesterday she made a major turn and started walking more than scooting or crawling. She still scoots, but she tries to walk a lot more now.She still has the Frankenstein walk, but it is the cutest!

The kids have been playing really well together. Leo loves to hold her hand and walk around with her. The other night he was pulling her around the house on a blanket. We were all laughing; I don't think I have ever been happier.

No comments: