Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Time!


Leo and Daddy share a quite moment in the backyard


With all the chaos of the home buying process, we have tried to take a few moments and enjoy the pleasures of summer. We are very deep into the process of getting our first house, but we still have yet to get a final yes from the financers. We are suppose to move this weekend, so I am not sure how/if this will all play out.

In the meantime, we took a break from packing and purging to go to the beach. Leo was ecstatic, perhaps more giddy than we have ever seen him. This was his 2nd trip to the beach and he loved everything about it: the sand, the waves, looking for shells etc. Even though it was a cool 65 degrees and not sunbathing weather, he was in heaven. Joe and I were too because seeing his delight compares to nothing else.

Baby girl will be here in exactly 1 month. This is unbelievable to me. I cannot believe I will be the mom of two...crazy! We are excited to meet our little girl. I am so curious to see what her little face looks like. Will she look like Leo or resemble me more? I am also so curious to learn what her personality is like. I predict she will be much more mellow. We will all know soon enough.

No comments: