Wednesday, July 28, 2010

31 Weeks






I am really starting to get big and uncomfortable. I think I am much bigger this time around. I have moments where I need to sit and relax because the pain is startling. However, I am more than content to have our baby stay put until her September 20th birthday. That's right! She has an official birth date, unless she decides to come early. Please don't little girl...we aren't ready!!!

Joe and I are almost homeowners. We made an offer on a house and it was countered by an offer we accepted. We had an inspection on Monday and made a revised offer based on the findings. The results weren't horrible, but we are hoping the sellers will make the repairs without a fuss. In the meantime, we are just waiting. We are super excited though and drive by the house almost everyday. We have already promised to build Leo a sandbox and he is holding us to it.

The whole family was sick last week (Joe got sick this week though). Leo threw up several times in one night and is still talking about it, "I'm all done throwing up now." Poor little dude. I think he had croup and we spent almost a whole week at home, which drove us both crazy. I was sick as well, which was especially difficult being pregnant and caring for a sick toddler. Luckily, we are all better now.

Recently, every time we went to the grocery store, Leo would ask for "monster cookies." We had no idea what he was talking about. Finally Leo took Joe down the bulk food aisle, where Leo pointed to yogurt pretzels. Apparently, he thinks the yogurt pretzels look like little monster faces. We both got a big chuckle out of that and were impressed by his great imagination.

Well, between Leo and Joe, the secret of the baby's name has been given away to my mom and Joe's mom. Joe keeps slipping and Leo doesn't know what a secret is. Oh well!!!

No comments: