Monday, April 12, 2010

Romantic Getaway

The Pelican Brewery
Bunny Feeding at its Finest!

Joe and I had a much needed night away, and left Leo overnight with my mom for the first time. We went to Pacific City on the Oregon Coast and stayed at the Inn at Cape Kiwanda. We had the best time and felt like we were dating again. Don't get me wrong, we LOVE Leo, but having a night away was amazing! We were able to dine in peace, walk on the beach and sleep in (8 a.m. was the latest I could will myself to sleep).

The hotel was all that we expected and more and had a gorgeous view of the ocean. We enjoyed having dinner and breakfast at the Pelican Brewery and although they have fabulous beer, I had a non-alcoholic Becks.

One of the highlights of the trip was feeding the bunnies that roam freely around the hotel. Joe literally had them eating out of his hand.

As for Leo, he had a fabulous time with Grandma and was able to enjoy all the perks of her care-taking such as extra sweets, a few new cars and a later bedtime. Everyone had a blast!

No comments: