Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Adadada! (First Word)










So many fun things are happening in our family. The baby is changing right before our eyes. She is still very much our baby, but she is very interactive. She even said her first word, "Dada", which sounds like"adadada." At first, I thought it was a fluke, but she would only say it when Joe held her or when she was trying to get his attention. Super cute. She also seems to understand a lot of words like milk, eat, Rosalie. She can sit by herself for extended periods of time, but she usually will fall over eventually.

Somerset is sweet as sugar right now. She seems to be over that temporary naughty stage she as going through after the baby was born. Se is a great big sister too and makes the baby laugh more than anyone else. She is quite the artist and amazes me with her art, which improves everyday. She whines a lot, as I think most girls her age do and she doesn't like to help clean, but other than that, she is a joy. 

She does the cutest thing when I say goodnight to her. She get under all the blankets and says. "Open it up...turn it around," It is her. I love it every single time.

I had my first teacher conference and Somerset received rave reviews from her teacher Miss Toni, who said she is a model student.

Leo is currently obsessed with his Atlas. He knows all the state capitals and is trying to learn all he can about countries. He continues to amaze me with his intellect and confidence. As always, he has a mischievous side and tries to get away with what he can, but he has a heart of gold!

No comments: