Thursday, June 17, 2010

25 Weeks



Leo lining up all his cars (he categorized them too).
Could he look more mischievous?



I am now 25 weeks pregnant and feel great! This is the best period of the pregnancy because I am through with all the morning sickness, headaches etc, but I still haven't gotten too big yet. I also get to feel her move everyday. She is definitely more mellow than Leo (yeah!). Instead of violent Leo style kicking, she tends to roll around more, as if she is somersaulting in there....so sweet! I hope she is a calm and serene baby, because I am terrified about caring for Leo and a newborn. I know I can do it, but the sleep deprivation is a scary thought too.

Leo is adorable as ever, but quite the little dickens. He is always testing his limits. He will attempt to do something naughty and look at us beforehand with mischief written all over his face (see the last photo for a visual aid). We are having a big problem with Leo throwing when he shouldn't.

Leo constantly asks to see the baby. He likes to kiss his sister, but can get a little rough with my stomach (a sign of things to come?). I think he will be a good big brother though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He look so cute!