Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jacob



On Sunday, November 4th, my parents, Joe and I made the three and a half hour trek to visit my nephew Jacob in Silverdale, WA. We brought Jacob a gift of 2 cars from the movie Cars and it proved to be hours of endless entertainment for Jacob. He is almost 4 now and is incredibly bright, sweet, adorable and simply wonderful. I hope that our little boy will be just like his older cousin; it's great to know that Leo will have such a great pal.

I also think that I felt the baby move for the first time. We were on our way to see Jacob and I felt a bubble popping-like feeling in my lower stomach that could possibly have been our little guy making himself known. I just can't wait until he starts karate practice in my stomach. That will be a thrill!

No comments: